We are moving our Sunday morning services to the church sanctuary for the month of December. Services will be at 10:30 am.
Based on best practices and our current knowledge of the pandemic, we need to insist on the following:
· Masks on At All Times
· Seating in the pews will be marked, following social distancing guidelines
· Please follow social distancing guidelines while entering and exiting the church.
· Restrooms will not be available for use.
· There will be no singing during the service.
· No food or drinks.
· Hand sanitizer and disposable worship materials provided
· Refrain from attending if you or any family member/caretaker(s) are not feeling well or demonstrate symptoms of Covid-19 (c.f. cdc.gov).
Mission Sunday is Sunday, December 20th. We will once again be supporting the RCA’s Gift of Hope Global Mission to assist those in need with clean water, farm animals (cows, goats, and chickens), medicine, and school supplies. Many thanks for your generous support!
Please stayed tuned to see how to enjoy our Christmas Eve services this year.
The Clothing Closet's next Bag Sale will be on Saturday, December 5th (9:30am-12:00pm). Select from a wide variety of clothing for adults and children. $5/Bag. Face coverings required. For more information, please visit the Clothing Closet section of our website.
The Clothing Closet is open, Wednesdays from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm. Only ten individuals will be permitted entry at a time to facilitate social distancing. Face coverings are required and individuals will be allowed to shop for up to two bags of clothing with a time limit of 30 minutes. For more information, please visit the Clothing Closet section of our website.
Our Sunday school program, for children and students ages 3 through 6th grade, meets in the Education Building following the Message for Children . For more information, please call the church office (201) 529-3075.
Make a joyful harmony by adding your vocal talent to our choir, lead by our Choir Director - Justin Dimbeng. Choir practices are at 7:30 pm Wednesday evenings and 9:30 am on Sunday mornings. Please join in. All are welcome!